To establish a Non-Profit corporation with a tax exempt 501(c)3 status. To have flexibility to respond to educational gaps created by for profit corporations and fill in the gap of educational needs for students at all levels of study and workforce development.
- Advancement of STEM education, engineering, and science.
- Lessening the burden of government around educational costs.
- Flexibility to respond to educational needs.
- Relieving society of high-priced educational technology.
- Aiding education of high school, technical, college and university students.
- Aiding a community or geographical area by attracting new industry to the operating region, or encouraging development and retention of an industry in the community or area through education.